Price increase in the range of 5 - 10 % […]
The Complaints Procedure has been prepared in accordance with Act No. 513/1991 Coll., the Commercial Code, as amended, and is related to consumer goods, which during the warranty period is applied for liability for defects towards the rights of the purchaser.
The warranty of consumer goods is 24 months and extends the period during which the goods were in warranty repair.
The consumer may make a legitimate claim by the following:
- By post or personally at: Trnkova 156, 628 00, Brno, Czech Republic
- By email to: email@example.com
The consumer is required to provide:
- Defective goods with all accessories
- A detailed description of the defect
The vendor prepares the reclamation protocol.
The claim cannot be applied in case of:
- Wear of normal use
- Unprofessional use
- Damage elements (eg. water, fire or lightning, etc.)
- Damage goods in transit (this claim is handled directly with the carrier)
In the case of a justified customer complaint, the goods are repaired free of charge. If a defect is non-removable, the goods are exchanged for new ones. In the case of goods exchange, a new warranty period begins.
The deadline for processing claims, including removal of the defect is 30 calendar days, unless otherwise agreed. This period starts on the date of goods receipt. If no deadline is exceeded, the customer has the right to exchange defective goods or resign from the contract.